- GST & DSC handling.
- Work closely with company auditors.
- Knowledge of Direct or Indirect Taxes.
- Prepare various payroll related reports.
- Must have Experience on ITR - 1/2/3 & 4.
- Compliance on TDS, GST, Deposit and filling,
- Hands on Experience on GSTR - 1/ 2A, 3B, 9 & 9C.
- Preparation of financial statement and hands on Tally ERP.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by Collecting and analyzing information.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per team requirements.
- Ensure all the updates/ responses/ actions is been taken within the agreed timelines.
- Knowledge of Account payable, account receivable, Invoicing & Reconciliation process.
Required Candidate profile:-
- Generate actionable, timely & accurate reports.
- General office administration, filing, scanning, coordination.
- Day to day banking, follow up with govt. authorities, consultants etc.
- Document the process and help the customer to re engineer the process if needed.
- Meet and discuss with the clients to understand their current processes & update them continuously.
- Ensure all government compliance incl. GST, Excise, VAT/CST, ROC, TDS, Income Tax, Profession Tax, etc. with consultants.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 7290012325.
Required Candidate profile
- Results oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a small team.
- Strong accounting and costing.
- Systems oriented: Experience in a listed organization.
- Knowledge of inventory/materials management.
- Familiarity with import and export procedures preferable but not essential.
- Troubleshooting ability to quickly identify problems and develop practical solutions.
- All government compliances incl. GST, Excise, VAT, Income Tax, TDS, Prof Tax, etc.
- Organizational skills the candidate MUST be well organized, methodical and a logical thinker.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization
Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India . Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year. The major services offered by Alankit Limited include TIN Facilitation Center & PAN Center, Authorised Person (AP) for National Insurance - policy Repository (NIR), Point of Service (POS) for National Skills Registry (NSR), Manpower Services, Facilitator for Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Business Correspondent (BC), UID Enrolment (Aadhaar), Aadhaar Seeding, Printing of PVC Aadhaar Card, National Distributor for Entrust Datacard Printers, Authentication User Agency (AUA), KYC User Agency (KUA), Distribution Agency for LED Bulbs, Scanning & Digitization of Medical Records- www.recordxpert.com, Online Pharmacy etc. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 24 Regional Offices across the country & presence in 3 overseas locations- London, Dubai & Singapore. With an existing customer base of over 20 Million, Alankit is consistently adding new lines of business as part of its diversification activities, without compromising with the core values & the basic philosophy of the Group.
View Contact Details+