Qualification : CA (Inter/ IPCC / Second Group)
Job Description :
- Must have expert knowledge of Taxation and Accounting
- Required Experience in - INDIRECT TAXATION- GST, VAT & SERVICE TAX
- DIRECT TAXATION- Income Tax & TDS Compliance's.
- AUDIT- Internal, Statutory, GST, Tax Audit.
- Preparation of final accounts as per relevant accounting Standards.
- Preparation of Final Accounts of company.
- Filing of Annual accounts of companies to Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Conversation of Leads for NRI taxation and related services
- Try to cross sale of Alankit NRI taxation services with the help of data base available for PAN card services from direct customer and Exchange customers.
- Keeping UAE sales force updated on day to day basis for leads assigned to him
- End to end service execution for NRI Taxation
- Lead generation through personal reference
- Good email communication skill and Microsoft excel, word and Power point expert knowledge.
Interested Candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India