Job Description :-
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via CHAT
- Identify customers needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Maintain and update internal records for daily queries and escalation.
- Record each concerns/leads on CRM software, as per companys policies and procedures and forward them to the respective department
- Follow up with internal department for customer queries and complaints.
- Only candidates having Chat handling experience can apply.
- Should possess good written and problem-solving skills
- Typing speed of atleast 30 words/minute
- Hands-on experience in handling multiple chat heads (up to 5 chats) simultaneously.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- Minimum Graduate
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at 7290012324 mentioning headline 'Chat Process"
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Salary: 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization