Job Description :-
- The person will be responsible to receive the requests and grievances telephonically, through email, online or through walk-in.
- Ensure quick and efficient redressal of queries / grievances.
- Ensure high stakeholder satisfaction levels in terms of transparency.
- The person shall be required to respond to the calls received at the number, log a ticketing to the grievance management system and provide the same for tracking, assign the priority, record the action taken and the solution provided (if any) for each call received at the number.
- The person shall be required to respond to the emails received, log a ticketing to the grievance management system and provide the same for tracking, assign the priority, record the action taken and the solution provided (if any) for every such email.
- The person shall also receive grievances/queries through online form linked to the Authoritys website and assign a ticket.
- The person shall attempt to resolve the queries at the first level based on the nature of the query.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com
Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India