• Hands on experience on working on SQL Server 2005/2008 and above.
• Should have good knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) programming.
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions.
• Should have good exposure of .NET Development with strong knowledge of SQL SERVER.
• Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
• Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns.
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
• Must have worked in version control environment.
Required Candidate profile
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role:IT/Technical Content Developer
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a leading e-Governance Service provider in India. Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance & Health Care verticals. Alankit is a professionally managed Group, led by a team of level headed personnel with outstanding managerial acumen. With a customer base of over 20 Million, this is increasing steadily year after year.
View Contact Details+