- Proven experience of handling projects involving linkages with NGOs,
National/State/ local organizations and government;
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership
with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state/national level programs
not less than 2 years desirable.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience at various levels working with
field-based staff to ensure timely and quality program implementation for
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and written
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation
- Decision making
- Prior experience working in teams in a leadership role.
- Experience with training and capacity building is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state/country to learn and adopt new
- Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out multiple tasks efficiently under
pressure and with little supervision; ability to accept supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure adoption of effective team management approaches across the
organization, building synergies and talents across teams and individuals to
ensure high-quality achievements and results.
- Working closely with the state-level government officials, allied departments,
State level Senior Citizens Welfare Committee and the Management &
- Organizing review meetings with Management & Executive teams in Monthly,
Quarterly, Half-yearly & Annually on the performance in the development of
- Organizing on improving professional skills, Capacity and team cohesion for
Management & Executive teams to strengthening them.
- Taking effective measures in popularizing the Helpline and its services & toll
- Ensure monitoring the performance by getting daily, monthly work done reports
by utilizing dashboard tools etc.
- Ensure that team members bring their individual skills, expertise and
competencies to form a cohesive and supportive team to achieve goals and
objectives in an accountable manner.
- Assume line management of Field, Connect Centre, Communication, IT,
Human Resource (HR) & Finance.
- Make significant contributions to the quality and quantity of institutional
partnerships and partnerships with government.
- Identifying the problems in the implementation of the program and addressing
Note: Interested Candidates can share their resumes at Princec@alankit.com
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 13,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.A - Arts & Humanities, Medical-MS/MD - Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India