- Experience in working as a Quality Analyst in any call centre operations not less than 3 years.
- Masters or Graduation in any field.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- QA(F&CC) is responsible for call quality monitoring, identifying the areas where agents require strengthening & designing a continuous training plan to ensure an officer delivers 100% call quality.
- Organizing team sessions or individual sessions to addressing & improving the quality & performance.
- QA(F&CC) is responsible to improve quality of services with 100% accuracy & 100% caller satisfaction by proving to the team.
- The person will be required to check the quality of the calls (inbound and outbound) managed by the team members and guide the team accordingly.
- The person will be required to monitor the performance parameters and work towards the improvement of the same.
- Responsible for service request evaluation, the scoring process for each attribute, training need identification and learning initiative to ensure officer deliver 100% quality.
- Any other jobs assigned by the higher management as per exigencies of work.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and efficient in preparing quality PPTs, Reports & Documentation.
- Strong coaching and leadership, ability to motivate employees
- Proficient with necessary technology, computing and software application skill and phone systems etc
- Strong communications, telephonic etiquette and presentation skills.
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Listening skills
- Patience and politeness with elderly persons.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
Note:- Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Team Leader-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Salary: 2,75,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India