- Establishing alliances for trading product preposition to various Banking entities offering 3-in-1 product for Capital and Commodity Markets participants.
- Ensuring implementation of intercompany processes to improve broking alliances program in coordination with other departments like Information Technology / Marketing communications.
- Handling Collection and Distribution of applications during IPOs/NCDs/FPOs in coordination with Wealth Management team.
- Responsible for implementation of technology initiatives like Electronic Payment Interface and Dp Integration process while carrying out various alliances program under B2B2C arrangement.
- Delivery of agreed revenue targets within defined TATs.
- Analyzing portfolio w.r.t. Customer profitability, Product penetration, Transaction behaviour, Cost, Risk management etc & on the basis of analysis defining/driving strategy to improve quality/profitability of portfolio.
- Develop meaningful Management Information Systems (MIS) in order to monitor portfolio quality & initiate corrective measures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA- Marketing with 2 years or Any graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in handling banking relationships from broking channel side.
- Understanding of capital and commodity market business structure.
- Understanding of products like DMAT/ Trading accounts and other wealth management products.
- Should possess excellent inter-personal and relationship management skills.
- Preferably NCFM/ AMFI certified.
- Knowledge of Core Bank systems would be an added advantage
Interested Candidates can mark an email to Princec@alankit.com or call us on +917290067785.
Salary: 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business, Marketing
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India