Roles and Responsibilities :-
- The person will be responsible for managing the operations of the Connect Centre.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading Connect Centre representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Conducting combined and individual team meetings, review the work done by the teams.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Preparing reports and analyzing Connect Centre data to improve processes, ensure resources and properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and caller satisfaction.
- Ensure working closely with Project Director, Team leads of Connect Centre &Program Manager (Field) for better results.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports through dashboard
- Plan and implement overall call strategy
Work Experience :-
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state-level programs not less than 2 years.
- Proven experience as call centre manager or similar position for 5 years.
- Experience of working in projects involving linkages with NGOs and government;
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and local language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre equipment/software programs.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation
- Experience with training highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India