Job Description :-
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics
- Identify customers needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Record each call on CRM software, as per companys policies and procedures
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Interested candidates can attend face- face interview on below mentioned Venue address:
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details : Ratika Saxena (01142541144/ 7290012324)
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India