Job Description :-
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via CHAT
- Identify customers needs, clarify information and provide solutions
- Maintain and update internal records for daily queries and escalation.
- Record each concerns/leads on CRM software, as per companys policies and procedures and forward them to the respective department
- Follow up with internal department for customer queries and complaints.
- Only candidates having Chat handling experience can apply.
- Should possess good written and problem-solving skills
- Typing speed of atleast 30 words/minute
- Hands-on experience in handling multiple chat heads (up to 5 chats) simultaneously.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Have a good positive attitude-should be committed to the work.
- Minimum Graduate
- BPO/Call Center experience preferable
Interested candidates can come directly for Face to face interview at below mentioned address:
Alankit House 4E/2, Jhandewalan Extension New Delhi Landmark - Near Post Office, Nearest Metro Station - Jhandewalan
Contact Details : Ratika Saxena 01142541144/ 7290012324 /9582200618
Interview Timings : 10 AM - 1 PM
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization