Roles and Responsibilities:
- Updates web content
- Integrates video and photographic content to site
- Coordinates with staff to make sure that content on the site is accurate and current
- Keeps supervisor informed of progress on a weekly basis
- Maintains and updates social media components of web presence
- performs other duties as assigned
- Integrate design in Asp.Net/Visual Studio.
- Image to HTML conversion, amp pages design
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, mock up design is compulsory.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge with design projects for mobile platforms, including smartphones &
- Development of web content for mobile and desktop browsers
- Familiarity with client/server and mobile architecture
- Familiarity with W3C web standards compliance, best programming practices and cross browser.
- Experience of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator and other web Content software Testing
- Knowledge of development for Google Maps
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills; as well as, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide a portfolio of developed sites and technical references
Mail me your updated resume at email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
Alankit Limited is e-Governance Service Providers. The company is listed on leading exchanges of the country - the National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE). Alankit basically deals in e-Governance, Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare services.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., NEW DELHI, Delhi, India