The Web Designer updates and designs Websites, and provides technical
support and assistance in development of Web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Updates web content
• Integrates video and photographic content to site
• Coordinates with staff to make sure that content on the site is accurate and current
• Keeps supervisor informed of progress on a weekly basis
• Maintains and updates social media components of web presence
• performs other duties as assigned
. Integrate design in Asp.Net/Visual Studio.
. Image to HTML conversion, amp pages design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge with design projects for mobile platforms, including smartphones and
• Development of web content for mobile and desktop browsers
• Familiarity with client/server and mobile architecture
• Familiarity with W3C web standards compliance, best programming practices and cross browser
. Experience of Photoshop, Dreamweaver, illustrator and other web Content software
• Knowledge of development for Google Maps
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills; as well as, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to provide a portfolio of developed sites and technical references
Interested candidates can share their resume on Princec@alankit.com
call on +91 7290067785 between 9 00 AM to 6:00 PM
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required,Any Doctorate
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 13 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Sharjah,Singapore and Dubai.