Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Shall directly report to the Securities and Exchange Board of India, Stock Exchanges, Registrar of Companies, etc., and investors on the implementation of various clauses, rules, regulations and other directives of these authorities.
- Shall be responsible for filing the information in the CorpFiling system/ Electronic Data Information Filing and Retrieval (EDIFAR) System or any other platform as may be mandated by SEBI from time to time
- Shall monitor the designated e-mail ID of the grievance redressal division which shall be exclusively maintained for the purpose of registering complaints by investors.
- Shall be co-coordinating the activities with Underwriters, Registrars, Bankers and other intermediaries.
- Ensure Adherence to all Board Procedures relating to resolutions concerning the IPO/FPO and ensuring the consent of the shareholders has been taken.
- Conformity with Articles of Association with the Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956 and other Compliance of various laws, rules and regulations relating to Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements. Applicable rules and regulations.
- Compliance with Listing Conditions specified under SEBI Act, SCRA and the rules made there under and those specified by Stock Exchanges.
- Quarterly / annual / periodical compliances under listing agreement like shareholding pattern, corporate governance, various certification, public notice for Board meeting, AGM, etc.
- BSE, NSE, SEBI Compliances on their new online systems like SCORES, NEAPS, CORPFILINGS, etc.• Due diligence as per RBI norms.
- Updating on refund account (IPO), dividend accounts balances.
- Dispatch of Annual Report to the Shareholders / Stock exchanges and any other authorities on request received.
- Organize Board Meetings, Committee Meetings, AGMs, EGMs as required under Companies Act involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda documents, recording minutes, keeping track of all action points of the meetings & taking appropriate/timely actions/steps. Coordination with Directors and Shareholders/representatives. Maintenance of all statutory registers, records and other documents.
- Shall be handling the compliance of Financial, e-governance, healthcare & insurance sector
- Able to analyze and solve problems of the management
- Familiarity with information technology
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- An understanding of the legal system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested Candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: 11,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CS in CS
Alankit Group is a conglomerate of 14 Group companies with diversified activities into Financial Services, e-Governance, Insurance and Health Care verticals. Alankit Assignments Ltd., the flagship company of the group commenced its business operations in 1995 under the guidance of a talented Visionary Entrepreneur, Mr. Alok Kumar Agarwal and made unhindered steady progress since then. With it's Headquarter at Delhi, Alankit operates through a wide network of 22 Regional Offices across the country. The Group has also expanded its wings in the global arena with its 4 overseas offices at London, Dubai and Singapore.
Contact Company:Alankit limited
Address:4E/2,,,ALANKIT HOUSE,JHANDEWALAN EXTN., , , NEW DELHI, Delhi, India